NIKON Coolpix 700 Charger, £7.99
NIKON Coolpix 700 charger, NIKON Coolpix 700 Chargers
Click to enlarge
100% Brand New!
1 Year Warranty!
Battery charger description:
- Package includes High Performance Turbo Charger, AC Power Adapter
- Turbo Charger must be used with our AC Adapter or our Car Cord
- Designed to charge batteries quickly and safely
- Convenient LEDs indicate the charging status
| NIKON Coolpix 700 Battery Charger can fit the following battery part numbers:
- • BENQ
- • KODAK
- • OLYMPUS
|NIKON Coolpix 700 Battery Charger is also suitable for the following models:
- • BENQ
- • CANON
- PowerShot A300
- PowerShot A60
- PowerShot A70
- PowerShot A75
- • CASIO
- QV-3000 PLUS
- QV-3500 PLUS
- • EPSON
- PC 2100Z
- PC 3000Z
- PC 3100Z
- PC 700
- PC 750Z
- PC 800
- PC 850Z
- PC 900Z
Highest quality NIKON Coolpix 700 Charger.
100% QC of EVERY NIKON Coolpix 700 Charger.
Most NIKON Coolpix 700 Battery are pre-charged before shipping.
NIKON Coolpix 700 Charger which are as good or often better than the originals.
We accept credit card payment through PayPal payment system.
We warrant that the products sold in our website are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship.
1 Year Warranty!
30 Days Money Back.
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We understand that security is essential when buying online. Shopping with us is safe and secure. None of our customers have ever reported fraudulent use of their credit cards as a result of shopping with us. You can be assured that the information you give us is confidential. We do not sell, rent or share information of our customers with other parties.
Our checkout process is 100% secure. Your order information is encrypted and transmitted through our secure (SSL) server technology.
Note: If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Battery Charger Instructions:
- Plug the AC power adapter in a wall outlet.
- Connect the AC power adapter supplied with your charger to the DC in jack.
- "STATUS" indicator shows RED when the charger is ready and “charger” indicator shows flashing GREEN when waiting for battery pack.
- Slide battery pack in the Charger and “CHARGER” indicator goes RED when charging.
- “CHARGE” indicator shows RED and GREEN alternatively when battery pack has more than 90% charged.
- When the battery pack is fully charged, the “CHARGE” indicator shows a steady green.
- After the battery pack fully charged, slide the battery pack out.
- Unplug DC power, “CHARGE” and “STATUS”indicators go out.
While charging the battery pack, “STATUS”indicator and “CHARGE” indicator are absent if the AC
power adapter is not connected properly.
TYPICAL CHARGE TIME