|>>Home >> Mobile Phone Battery >>
Mobile Phone Battery brand:
- BENQ, BENQ Mobile Phone Battery
- ERICSSON, ERICSSON Mobile Phone Battery
- IPHONE, IPHONE Mobile Phone Battery
- LG, LG Mobile Phone Battery
- MOTOROLA, MOTOROLA Mobile Phone Battery
- NEC, NEC Mobile Phone Battery
- NOKIA, NOKIA Mobile Phone Battery
- PANASONIC, PANASONIC Mobile Phone Battery
- SAMSUNG, SAMSUNG Mobile Phone Battery
- SHARP, SHARP Mobile Phone Battery
- SIEMENS, SIEMENS Mobile Phone Battery
- SONY, SONY Mobile Phone Battery
- SONY ERICSSON, SONY ERICSSON Mobile Phone Battery
- SONY ERISSION, SONY ERISSION Mobile Phone Battery
- VODAFONE, VODAFONE Mobile Phone Battery
|Mobile Phone Battery information
We specialize in discount digital camera batteries and camcorder battery. Give your digital camera or camcorder Brand new life with a higher capacity battery. Our sales people receive extensive training on battery requirements. We welcome any questions you may have about your models or batteries. We believe the best customer service starts with product knowledge. Of course, once you decide on the battery you need, you will want to receive it right away. That's why our warehouse stocks thousands of digital camera batteries and cmacorder batteries for hundreds of your models. You can check the inventory level of every digital camera or camcorder.
What is the difference between Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-ion?
Li-ion (Lithium Ion).
This is one of the newest cell types available. It is also the lightest battery type currently available on a commercial basis and can provide more power than the other main cell types. There are no known problems of memory effect with this battery type and it is the easiest battery type to care for. The downside of this battery is that it has the highest engineering costs and therefore the price is usually considerably higher than other cell types.
Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride).
This cell type is the most common cell type currently available for laptop computers, (although Li-ion is rapidly becoming the most popular) This battery type is relatively cheap to manufacture and therefore tends to be cheaper than Li-ion. This cell type is prone to memory effect, so it is important to take good care of your NiMH battery to ensure that you obtain the best runtimes.
Ni-Cd (Nickel Cadmium).
This is one of the older cell types and is generally only found in older laptops. The main pro for this cell type is its ability to handle higher loads, and therefore is more commonly found in portable power tools or devices that need a lot of power to work efficiently. The main downside of this cell type is that it is notorious for suffering with memory effect so good care must be taken with this battery to ensure most effective use of battery .